Farm Tour - October
Time & Location
About The Event
Dickinson Farm is a small plot urban farm organically growing heirloom fruits, vegetables and herbs on the grounds of the historic Wallace D. Dickinson homestead.
Our public tours focus on the history of the land, why we started growing, how we ended up farming heirlooms and where our local food come from.
- Farm stand will be open after the tour.
- Tour last approx 40 mins, which includes approx 20 mins of Q&A.
- Tour is $5 per adult or walking child.
- All guests must wear closed toe, flat shoes.
By purchasing a ticket you are consenting to the participant liability waiver.
- Farm Tour - 2:20 PM$5$50$0