Popup Holiday Market
Time & Location
About The Event
Slow down this holiday season with a soul-filling, stocking-stuffing afternoon at W.D. Dickinson.
A pop-up holiday market rooted in the tactile richness of handmade goods, music and connection with the makers.
• 15 local artists and makers
• High-quality handmade goods
• Learn as you shop with in-booth classes
• Music and lounge areas
Confirmed Vendors ... with more to come!
• The Loaf Bar, mini loaf breads
• Girl Next Door Honey, honey and bee focused gifts
• Mary Castillo, Author
• Deux Cranes, Chocolates and Confections
• Santa Aroma, Handcrafted Botanical Skincare
• Quantum Microgreens, microgreen kits
• Chef Alynn, Taproot Pickles and Picnic Charcuterie Boxes
• W.D.Dickinson - Larder, small batch handcrafted jams, fruit butters & mustards
Booths set up on the farm, weather permitting.
Should our crops be blessed with rain, we'll gather on the 1st floor of the W.D. Dickinson house.
VENDORS interested in joining us? Apply here.